Enzymes, Betaine HCI & Peppermint Oil
Quest Enzyme Digest is a specially formulated food supplement which supports individuals with a reduced natural secretion of digestive enzymes. This product contains a spectrum of enzymes, betaine HCI and peppermint oil, which maintains effective digestion and has a carminative and antispasmodic action.
Purpose of this formula:
– Aids digestion of the major dietary components – fats, proteins and carbohydrates
– For individuals with reduced natural secretion of digestive enzyme
– Comprehensive digestive enzyme formula
– Lipase supports digestion of fats
– Papain and bromelain help breakdown proteins
– Amalyase to digest carbohydrates
– Betaine to begin the digestive process and peppermint oil for its calming effect on the stomach
– Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Papain (48 000 USP Units/g) 4.17 mg
Amylase (40 000 SKB Units/g) 10mg
Lipase (105 000 Lipase Units/g) 5.56mg
Bromelain (1200 GD Units/g) 5mg
Betaine HCl 100mg
Peppermint Oil 0.25mg
Bulking agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Betaine HCl, Amylase (with Maltodextrin), Lipase (with Maltodextrin), Bromelain (with Maltodextrin), Papain, Magnesium Stearate, Anit-caking agent: Silicon Dioxide, Peppermint Oil, Glazing Agent: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
Take one or two tablets daily with each meal. Swallow with water.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated intake unless instructed by a qualified health professional.
Keep out of reach of children.