Hylo-Forte Eye Drops 7.5ml
Hylo-Forte Eye Drops is a sterile, phosphate and preservative-free solution containing 0.2% sodium hyaluronate, a citrate buffer, sorbitol and water.
Hylo-forte eye drop are for intensive therapeutic lubrication of the ocular surface in more severe and persistent dry eye sensation including treatment after surgical procedures.
Hylo-Forte dispenses 225 preservative-free drops of equal size.
Compatible with contact lenses.
Directions for use
- Remove the over-cap and invert the HYLO-FORTE bottle with its tip pointing down. Support the hand holding the bottle with the other hand
- With your head leaning back slightly, pull down your lower eyelid. Press the base of the bottle. This enables the bottle to release one drop into the conjunctival sac.
- Release and repeat for the other eye. After each application slowly close your eye to allow the fluid to spread evenly over the eye surface.
- The design of the COMOD valve system ensures that the size and speed of each drop are the same regardless of the pressure applied to the base of the bottle. During use please avoid any contact between the tip of the bottle and your eye or your skin. Before replacing the over-cap please ensure that the tip is dry.
- HYLO-FORTE should be used according to the instructions given by your doctor or your eye specialist. Normally one drop of HYLO-FORTE three times a day can be instilled into each eye. If necessary it can also be used more frequently.
Active Ingredients – Sodium Hyaluronate 0.2% w/v
Other Ingredients – 1 ml HYLO-FORTE contains 2 mg sodium hyaluronate, citric acid anhydrous, sodium citrate, sorbitol and water for injections.
Hylo-Forte is available from New Harmony Health Food Shop, Tuam, both instore and on our website nationwide.