Contains nutrients that contribute to the normal function of the immune system
This is a unique combination of nutrients that contribute to the normal function of the immune system. This high potency formula includes beta glucans, aged garlic, probiotics, selenium, zinc, copper and vitamin D.
Quest Immune System Biotex is as synergistic combination of immune supporting nutrients, beta glucans, aged garlic and probiotic bacteria.
- Vitamin D, Selenium, Zinc and Copper contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Contains the most active form of beta glucans with both beta (1-3) and (1-6) linkages.
- Each capsule provides 1000iu of vitamin D.
- High potency multi strain lactobacilli culture providing 20 billion viable probiotic organisms.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Each Capsule Provides
Beta 1-3, 1-6 Glucans 200mg
Aged Garlic Extract 200mg
Vitamin D3 25mcg
Lactobacilli Culture 40mg
Providing 20 billion (20 x 109): L.plantarum, L.bulgaricus, L.rhamnous, L.casei.
Beta 1-3, 1-6 glucans (from yeast cell wall concentrate), aged garlic extract, mineral amino acid blend (providing zinc oxide, sodium selenite and copper sulphate pentahydrate complexed with citric acid, glycine, hydrolysed rice protein), lactobacilli culture, bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose, vitamin D3 (with Arabic gum, antioxidant d-a-tocopherol (from soya), tri-calcium phosphate), magnesium stearate, capsule shell (hypromellose).
One to two capsules daily with a meal.
Do not exceed the stated dosage unless directed by a qualified health professional. Store out of reach of young children. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Store in a dry place below 25