Quest Beta Carotene 15mg is a naturally occurring plant pigment known to have antioxidant properties. Particularly useful for people with sensitive skin when exposed to the sun.
Other uses of Quest Beta Carotene 15mg?
- Beta carotene is a significant antioxidant that may help protect cells from damaging chemically reactive substances caused by toxins and the environment.
- Source of Vitamin A, required for normal cell activity, vision, healthy skin and a healthy immune system.
- Can be converted to vitamin A as required.
- Recommended for those who are frequently exposed to the sun.
- Safe source of vitamin A during pregnancy.
Benefits of Quest Beta Carotene 15mg
- Water dispersible for those with fat malabsorption problems.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Bulking agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, di-Calcium Phosphate, Beta Carotene (Preparation with Corn Starch, Glucose, Antioxidants: Sodium Ascorbate, DL-a-Tocopherol), Magnesium Stearate, Glazing agent: hypromellose.
One tablet provides:
Beta Carotene 15 mg
(equivalent to Vitamin A 2500mcg)
Take one tablet daily with food. Swallow with water.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated intake unless instructed by a qualified health professional.
Keep out of reach of children.