Quest Amino Complex 500mg contains a blend of eighteen amino acids including the eight essential amino acids that can only be obtained from the diet. Amino Acids are used by the body to form working proteins, such as enzymes and hormones, which drive the biological functions that sustain life. Amino Acids also form, build and maintain structural proteins in our body. Quest Amino Complex is recommended for regular exercisers, those recovering from illness or surgery, strict vegetarians and high protein dieters. 45 Tablets
Purpose of formula:
– Provides “essential” amino acids not produced by the body
– Essential for biological functions in the body
– Supports general health, development and well-being
– Recommended for athletes, sports people and body builders who rely on protein for energy
– Recommended for regular exercisers, the elderly, those recovering from illness or surgery
– Recommended for strict vegetarians and high protein dieters.
– Amino acid ratio closely matches the requirements of the human body
– All 8 essential amino acids not produced by the body
– Free-form plus peptides for best absorption
– Derived from milk whey
– Suitable for vegetarians.
Amino Complex Powder 500mg
Typical Amino Acid Analysis (mg/tablet)
Glutamic Acid 99.5mg
Aspartic Acid 46mg
Amino Acid Complex Powder (Hydrolysed Milk Protein), Bulking agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, di-Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate, Anticaking agent: Silicon Dioxide, Glazing Agent: hypromellose.
Take one or two tablets daily with each meal. Swallow with water.
Product derived from milk protein
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated intake unless instructed by a qualified health professional.
Keep out of reach of children.