High in EPA & DHA
This pure, unconcentrated, highest quality, food grade fish oil provides natural
levels of EPA and DHA – as nature intended. Plus fish oil’s other natural
components, including carotenoids and tocopherols – unlike pharmaceutical
(refined) grade fish oil, which does not contain these elements. And unlike
the cheaper cod liver oil, fish oil is safe in pregnancy and breast-feeding,
as it contains no vitamin A.
· 100% pure, premium quality fish oil scrupulously screened for PCB’s and other pollutants.
· Ethically sourced from clean seas.
· Naturally provides carotenoids and tocopherols lost in refined oils.
· Obtained from wild sardines, anchovies and mackerel (not farmed fish).
· Each capsule contains 1000mg of Fish Oil, providing 180mg EPA and 120mg DHA, contributing to normal heart function.
· Beneficial effect is obtained with a combined daily intake of at least 250mg of DHA and EPA.
· Safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding as does not contain Vitamin A.
We areadvised to eat no more than two portions a week of oily fish, as it may contain pollutants such as PCBs and dioxins. Premier quality fish oil,
however, has been scrupulously screened for pollutants, so is a safe way to obtain your key omega 3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, daily
One capsule typically provides
1000mg Fish oil, providing 180mg EPA, 120mg DHA.
Capsule shell: gelatine (from bovine source), glycerine, antioxidant:d-alpha
Take 1-3 capsules a day, with meals.
(Children over 8 years, 1 capsule) or as your health professional
Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Store in a cool, dry, steam free environment, out of the reach of children.
This product is not tested on animals.