A premium strength, broad spectrum, one-a-day multi-nutrient. It has a high mineral bioavailability including iron and boron. An ideal everyday supplement and even suitable for those with dietary intolerances. NB: NOT FOR SALE IN THE UNITED STATES.
· Optimal bio-availabilty
· Formulated with people with allergies and intolerances in mind
· Contains iron
· Convenient one a day formula
· Tried and tested for WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) banned substances to ensure that they are safe for professional sports persons to use
· Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
· Vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental performance
· Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
· Vitamin B3 contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system, psychological function, and normal energy yielding metabolism
· Vitaflavan® is a standardised, premium, high-potency source of grapeseed extract which is an excellent source of proanthocyanadins
· Provides vitamin C in a low acidity form as magnesium ascorbate
· Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system and the normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, blood vessels, cartilage, gums, skin & teeth
· Contains vitamin D2 – suitable for vegans
· Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system and to normal blood calcium levels
· Vitamin B6 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
· B vitamins contribute to normal energy metabolism
· Contains yeast-free selenium and natural vitamin E
One tablet taken daily with food or as professionally directed
Vitamin A 2667iu 800mcg
Vitamin D2 400iu (ergocalciferol) 10mcg
Vitamin E 100iu (natural source) 67mg
Vitamin C 191.8mg
Thiamin (vitamin B1) 32mg
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 25mg
Niacin (vitamin B3) 100mg
Vitamin B6 30mg
Folic Acid 400mcg
Vitamin B12 (hdroxycobalamine) 100mcg
Pantothethic Acid (vitamin B5) 60mg
Choline Bitartrate 60mg
Bilberry Extraxt 4:1 (Vaccinium myrtillus)20mg
Beta Carotene 2mg
Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate & Microcrystalline Cellulose), Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Calcium Citrate,, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate)1, Modified Tapioca Starch, Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Choline Bitartrate,, Magnesium Citrate, Zinc Citrate, Tablet Coating [fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”][Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose & Glycerin) & Colours (Titanium Dioxide & Riboflavin)], Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate),, Acacia Gum, Thiamine (as Thiamine Hydrochloride), Manganese Ascorbate, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Cellulose, Olive Oil, Riboflavin,, Inositol, Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Iron Fumerate, Bilberry Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus), Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Sodium Borate, Lutein, Alginate, Soy Protein1,, Cellulose, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Sodium Molybdate, Sunflower Oil, Chromium Picolinate, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Antioxidants (Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate & Natural Mixed Tocopherols1),, Sodium Selenite, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamine), Vitamin D (as Ergocalciferol).
· This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness
· Long term intake of amounts greater than 4mg of Manganese daily may lead to muscle pain and fatigue
· Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
· Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
· Keep out of reach of children.
· If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
· Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.